What is SEO?
From the early 1990’s, website owners woke up to the idea that having highly visible sites in search engines brought valuable business results. A parallel idea was developed that goes as follow, if a website can gain a higher ranking, it’ll potentially draw more traffic and consequently more business to a website. SEO has gone a long way since the day that it first started. For effective SEO solution, one must stay on top of the ever-evolving Google search algorithm.
Here’s a video to show you what SEO does and what services GVATE can provide you with:
- Top two internet activist are search and email. →How about search engine comparing with social media?
- Search Engine have 3 times more traffic to content sites than social media have. → That being said, Social media still have an influence on search ranking.
- Over 100 billion searches conducted globally each month.→ How about the results in US?
- 91% of US Internet users search online each month.→ Does it matter to have higher rank in the search results?
- 75% of the clicks go to the top 5 results.→ Do people favor sponsor search more?
- Over 70% of the search engine users prefer the results on the natural search. → Let’s break it down.
- 18% of organic clicks go to No.1 positions in the results. → How about second position?
- 10% of organic clicks go to No.2 positions in the results. → And third?
- 7% of organic clicks go to No.3 positions in the results.→ Does sponsored search work at all?
- 80% of the search engine users rarely click on the sponsored search search. → Then what do companies think of SEO?
- 60% of companies report that they integrate SEO and content strategy. → How much do companies spend on SEO then?
- In U.S., $31.6 billion is spent on search marketing, which is roughly half of digital marketing budgets (2015). → Is SEO more and more popular in marketing strategy?
- In U.S., estimated $45 billion will be spent on paid search and organic optimization by 2019. → What do marketers think about SEO then?
- 53% of marketers see content creation as the most effective and important SEO tactic. →Marketing has spent more and more on SEO. The market has been more competitive. Therefore, continually maintaining and keeping an update SEO strategy is significant.
Check out our blog on SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION. DO I NEED IT?
→Now how to start? What do you need to do next? What kind of SEO company can be trusted?
Check out our blog on HOW TO HIRE A GOOD SEO COMPANY AND EXPERTS.
Introduction: GVATE is a special place that local businesses visit to find reputable website designers, website developers and New York SEO Expert (according to Bing.com and Google.com) who will bring their website to the first page. Here at GVATE, we focus on the three fundamental elements that your business needs to generate traffic and make a lot of money online. These three fundamental elements are website designing, website development, and marketing (SEO marketing, PPC Marketing, Social Media Marketing and eMail Marketing).
→ Of these three fundamentals, which do you think is the most important? If you answered marketing, then you are one BIG step closer to driving more traffic to your website, increasing your online business reputation and revenue. Want to know about our service? Click here.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter below to get more insight on all things SEO and marketing tips!